martes, enero 25

Waiting

Waiting in this site I hope the rain over me. The sky are grey, my feeling too, and the oranges makes jokes about me. Only will be in this site, waiting, in the waiting.
By the blue of my neck I felt your kisses, by the green of my legs I felt your lips. Only I'm sit here, looking the park, watching the people pass.
Fast, slow, the people have diferents times, like the waves in the sea, or the moon in the night. Pass the time is past, I remember you...

And I will be here...

2 comentarios:

Saul Rivas dijo...

BUENO SUENA COMO SI FUERAS PARTE DE LA NATURALEZA ME GUSTA TU FORMA DE VER LA VIDA ASI LA VEO YO, AMAR LA LLUVIA ES ALGO MAGNIFICO SENTARSE Y VER A LA GENTE SABIENDO QUE CADA UNO TIENE ALGO EN MENTE ES ASOMBROSO

Saul Rivas dijo...

tienes un problema con las naranjas jajaja